DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Blaze is seeking a digital strategist with 3-7 years of experience working directly with clients or helping to manage client projects. Agency, e-commerce and/or brand marketing experience is preferred, specifically in a role focused on digital and social marketing. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Consistent and rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Self-sufficiency and a desire to work semi-autonomously
- Interest in strategic and creative problem-solving (i.e., not always taking the obvious route)
- Strong natural communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn (and help implement) new processes in an agile, growing creative business environment
- Plan, build and execute digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Deep understanding of digital technologies and solutions. You need to be able to understand and speak confidently about technologies, platforms and client opportunities.
- Develop client-facing presentations, proposals and read-outs—build strong cases and compelling arguments using data, research, creativity and industry trends. Provide overall presentation support to partners and colleagues.
- Develop and foster positive client relationships though outstanding service, effective communication and unwavering resolve in helping to solve specific client challenges.
- Uphold quality standards for the agency. Ensure that agency processes and documentation is followed. Maintain complete paper/email chain and files for all projects.
- At all times, at work and off hours, represent the company professionally.
- BA or BS, 3-7 years of experience in an advertising/e-commerce/digital agency environment.
- Strong understanding of digital strategy, digital marketing platforms and how they can be effectively utilized to help clients achieve their goals
- A strong understanding of search engine marketing, with specific emphasis on paid search, as well as search engine optimization (Google certifications a plus).
- Proficient in reading analytics and the ability to identify opportunities and recommend optimizations to improve campaign performance over time
- A healthy right/left brain balance.
- Strong communications background, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, strong project management and time management skills (Seriously. If time management isn’t your strong point, this won’t be a great environment for you)
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to remain current on industry trends.
Finally, it is important that this candidate bring a sense of fun and optimism. Our team works closely together and we want the work we do to be meaningful but we can’t lose sight of the fact that advertising is fun!