Digital Project Manager
At Blaze Partners, digital project managers are the hub of communication for all projects. Providing frontline contact with our clients, internal and external partners, DPMs work closely with client strategists and creative teams in planning, managing and completing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Highly developed project-management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Solution driven
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to educate and influence people from a broad range of disciplines
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently, as well as work effectively within a team environment
- High degree of flexibility and ability to pivot
- Team player who will anticipate and proactively identify needs of other team members
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Well versed in social media marketing, email marketing, website development, paid ads (Google and Facebook)
- General knowledge of software and files types such as but not limited to: InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, TeamWork, MS Word, etc.
- Established problem solver
- Ability to foster long-term client relationships
- Write proposals and status updates manage timelines
- Maintain project status
- Ability to be firm but fair — pushing back when scope changes or suggested budgets are not realistic while understanding the constraints of the client. Be prepared and able to defend Agency position and profit margin internally and externally.
- Foresight to resolve escalating issues in a timely fashion
- Minimum of three years working in project management within a digital, social and/or PR agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full time position at our Portland, Maine office. We offer:
Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
Medical, Dental, LTD, STD
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with interest, experience and salary requirements.